We are Boom Studies, a student counseling agency, and our team is growing fast. We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist – sounds good right? We want to give our students that WOW factor on their trip. That their experience in Malta goes beyond their expectations.
Job tittle: Customer Experience Specialist
Deadline for applications: Friday, 25th of November, 2022
First let us introduce ourselves – you might want to know some facts and figures:
- We are a student counseling agency and help thousands of students to come to Malta and other destinations, to study English and university courses.
- We were born in 2019 in Malta and, by 2022, we already have a team of more than 20 people and new destinations: Dubai, Canada and Ireland.
- We are the only Spanish-speaking agency certified by the Malta Tourism Authority.
- Our clients highlight the high quality of service we provide at all stages of their trip.
- We are leaders in the Latin American markets for Malta.
A quick look at the role:
– The Customer Experience Specialist must live in and love Malta.
– Be passionate about sharing the secrets of the island. He/she should know and give the TOP tips and advice to students.
– If he/she sees a call or a message from a student, he/she should be happy to answer with cheerfulness and patience.
– We are also looking for the life of the party, someone who likes to organise events, look for creative ideas and who knows how to mobilise resources for fun activities with the students.
And this is very, very important:
You must be a good communicator, organised, tidy, work autonomously, and if you have a problem, you have to be able to solve it.
How will you create these BOOM experiences?
✓ Provide post-sale support to Latin American (and other) students coming to Malta and other Boom Studies destinations: answering queries, support them in solving problems, guide students on activities, organize key steps in their journey (airport pickup, checking in etc).
✓ Be responsible for keeping track of customer journeys, interacting with customers across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as product design or development, sales, marketing, account management and others.
✓ Plan and organize events for students in coordination with Boom Studies partners in Malta.
✓ Organize, plan, and monitor a company’s customer service department to ensure optimized interaction between a company and its clients.
✓ Develop and implement strategies useful in improving customer relationship, and satisfaction.
✓ Seek and keep track of customer feedback.
✓ Organize welcome meetings.
✓ Pick up students from the airport .
✓ Negotiate with suppliers.
The conditions are the following:
- Full-time contract (40 hours per week)
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid work (online and face-to-face in Malta) + need to attend specific meetings.
- 1 year contract (6 month trial) with the possibility of extension.
- Work permit is sponsored.
✓ A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.*
✓ 2 years of relevant experience*
✓ English level: B1 or higher (C1 ideal)*
✓ Spanish level: C1 or higher*
✓ Other languages will be considered a plus.
✓ Must reside in Malta at the time of application*
✓ Driver license type B (Auto)*
✓ Good communicator*
✓ Culturally sensitive*
✓ Time management skills*
✓ Attention to detail*
✓ Excellent customer service*
Apply for this job
Please read carefully all the steps of the selection process.
Send your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com, in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for the position and why working with Boom Studies appeals to you. In the letter you must include your salary expectations.
We are waiting for you.
Boom Studies team.
Te puede interesar…
Comunicado sobre el programa study and work en Malta
Dada la difusión de nuestro contenido de apoyo, en las redes sociales, Boom Studies comunica, de manera detallada, algunos puntos importantes sobre el programa de estudio y trabajo en Malta, así como sus condiciones. Nuestro sentido de responsabilidad social, nos ha caracterizado desde el inicio de nuestras operaciones. Para Boom Studies es vital, compartir información […]